11/24/07

JOURNER WEEK 4

this week,On Monday is my holiday because my subject is cancle class every subject so I will gets up late. Today I went to Central ladphrao with 3 my friends.We ate japaness food. I ate fish steak , rice , sushi and orange juice and my other friends , They ate beef steak , sushi set and tempura.It's so delicious but I think It is expansive so much. When we finished eating We went to shopping.We look shirt , T-shirt and short.It has some shirt and T-shirt I think it beautiful but I don't buy it because it expansive.After that we went to St.john's school because someone of my friends must study at St.john's university at 14.00 pm.then I will send him and met my old teachers.They look so busy because they teaches them students.Then we went to major for play bowing game.It has a promotion for this week , you can play 2 hours but pay for 200 baht.First I gets 120 marks but I lose my friends.he gets 130 marks.Second I won him because I gets stike for 3 times and I gets 160 marks.Next we look so tired then I will came back home at 18.00 pm.I think today I feel good and funny so much to shopping and playing with my friends.It 's so beautiful and interesting one days for me on Monday is holiday.when I get home I as sleep because I tired so much and in the midnight I gets up to played raknarok online game with my friends and my girl friends.
On Friday is my holiday in this semester ,Today I stayed at home and I played my new games.I bought this game on yesterday and I will play it today.This game is about fighting between player 1 and com or you can choose other menu for fighting with player 2.If you win the monster in each mission you will gets point for upgrade your characters , you can choose a new weapon to use when you can kill monster or boss of monster in that mission and when you clear in each mission you will unblock a new characters for play again if you can knock this game for first times.I play this game for 5 hour because it's fun.In the evening I talk with my friends by mobile phone.he invited me about tomorrow is Loi Kratong festival.He told me he want to travel because he feel boring.If he didn't went in some place ,he will stay at home.Then he will invite me and his friends to go in tomorrow.
On Saturday , I gets up in the morning because I will went to Dream World with my friends.he decided went to Dream World again.I went to Dream World with 5 my friends.We went by taxi and we started playing at 12.00 pm.It has a few people but at 13.30 pm. It has a lot of people in there.At noon we ate KFC for lunce.Today we play everything in Dream World for example herricane , space mountain , super space , ghost house and etc. Everybody feel funny and so exciting.I came back home at 18.00 pm.I was tried so much.

No comments: