12/1/07

JOURNER WEEK 5

this week , On Monday after I finished study English 2 in class at noon.I went to abac university suvanabhum campus.I went with my friends by his car.I have a problem about ethic.My problem is last year , I reenter my grade in semester2.Information about ethic told me if you reenter you didn't study ethic in this semester and you can study ethic in the next years. he will gave me to pass in this semester but last week I check ethic grade in abac webside and I fail.So I went to suvanabhum campus to asked about ethic.He told me I can study ethic in the next term.After that I went to ate suki.I ate pork set and my friends ate beef set and pork set same me.It's has a few people in this restaurant because we ate at 15.00 pm. I think this time every student are study finished any class and they are came back home.I saw a building of law at abac suvannabhum campus.I think it will finished in the next one years or two years.If it complete I must study law subject at Suvannabhum campus sure.when we finished eating and look any more my friends will went to discuss about military subject with his teacher.he will organize into groups about working in miiltary subjects.he told me he study military subject every sunday at noon.he study for 5 years since a senior high school to now.he discuss about military subject for a long times.I think I will came back home now because if I don't came back home now I think a van to run out of.So I will came back to abac Hua-mak campus by van before my friends. I came back home at 17.00 pm. and other friens , they are came back from abac Suvannabhum campus late at night because after they finished discuss about the military subject.They went to play a music in musical club at abac suvannabhum campus.
On Saturday is my holiday , I went to world trade center at chit-lom road with my parents.I went to world trade every one month because I order a cartoon book in a bookstore at world trade center.This bookstore has many kind of book.It sell a diversified book for every country.But some book has an expansive so much because some books it import from a foreign country.After that I went to choose a shirt in a shop.It has many shops to sell a shirt and in each shops has a many beautiful shirts and T-shirts.I like a beautiful white shirt but It didn't same a shirt wear for study in the university.Each shops has a varied shirt and it has a varied price same.If it beautiful It has an expansive so much because every shops has brand and some kind of shirt import from a foreign country.So I gets a one white shirt and one jeans to wear for shopping in the next days.

1 comment:

Jasper said...

Failed Ethics? Oh dear. That's morally not really acceptable now is it?