11/3/07

JOURNER WEEK 1

this week , On monday I went to assumption university. It's first day for study at assumption university term 2 after I finished the exam in final term 1. I think I serious about final test in term1 so much because some subject I cannot do it. that subject was property and land law and micro economic. I think I cannot pass this subjects.So in term 2 I will learn a lot than term 1. In term2 I studied 7 subject in 5 days.First subject It is English 2 , I studied english 2 again beacuse I fail this subject. I get WP .(555+) I think I will pass english 2 in this term. I studied english 2 with jasper.In term 1 I studied english 2 with clayton.The next subject It is world civilization. It's about legal history.I studied with thai teacher but I forgot her name. She teaches so fast but I think I understand when she teaches.The third subject is english for lawyer 1. This subject was same english 2 but english for lawyer is study about words of lawyer.For example Attorney <-It's means lawyer or Advocate , it same attorney. It's means lawyer etc. The fourth subject is law of juristic acts and contracts. I think this subject is so hard in this term beacuse this subject it has a lot of section must remember for test in final term and it has a teacher to teaches much more 1 person. The next subject is criminal law 1 , this subject I think it was so hard same law of juristic acts and contracts beacuse it has 4 credit. If I fail this subject my Gpa was lower 2.00 beacuse it has a much credit.Then I will pass this subject and get A (555).The last subject was law of public finace & taxation.It has 2 credit in this subject. So I went to assumption university for 5 days on Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday and Saturday. These are the subject I study in this term.Last week I went to Hua-hin with my family.I went to Hua-hin for 3 days , I started to Hua-hin on Tuesday. I was so happy and funny at Hua-hin.First day I gets up and take a shower in the morning. Iwent to Hua-hin by car.We live at the hotel in Hua-hin.It name is Central Sofitel , It has a big room , big pool and beautiful beaches.The important thing in this hotel is price , In 1 night You must pay in the hotel for 5000 Baht OH... It's an expansive so much for 1 night.In the afternoon when I live in Hua-hin I went to swimming in the pool at the hotel.It's so hot beacuse weather in the afternoon at Hua-hin is so hot. Then I went to swimming in the evening for 15.00 pm. At night I ate seafood in the hotel with my family. I ate lobster , fish and fried rice.The second days in the morning after I gets up at seven o'clock . We ate breakfast at the hotel.I ate noodle and orange juice. In the afternoon I went to the beach , I swimming in the sea. I think this is beautiful beach than beach in Pattaya .In the evening I went to shopping outside the hotel It has many things is interest in Hua-hin For example beautiful shirt , a delicious food etc. I ate S&P restaurant at night and I ate SWENSENS for dessert after I ate dinner finished. After that I came back to hotel to rest. The last day in the morning I gets up in the morning same yesterday and I ate breakfast in the hotel. Today I ate bread and apple juice. In the afternoon I swimming in the pool at the hotel with my father and my mother. In the evening before I came back home , I ate seafood at the restaurant in the Hua-hin.After I finished everything We came back home. I feel tried so much but I think I feel happy and funny when I live in Hua-hin. I came back home on Friday in the evening. On Saturday I stayed at home because I tried. On Sunday I went to shopping at major with my friends.My friends have 3 persons. We went to major today beacuse we wanted to watching movie.We wanted to watching resident evil 3. after I finished watching movie I played bowing with my friends. When I finished playing bowing I came back home.On the Monday I went to assumption university to studied. So this is my journer in first week .

No comments: