11/9/07

JOURNER WEEK 2

on monday , I woke up and went to assumption university in the morning because my first subject start at eight o'clock am. The first subject is law of public finance & taxation. I study for 2 hour and I study English 2 for the next subject.I finished study at half past twelve and I came back home. when I came back home , I play computer game with my friends. My game is raknarok online. It has much surver you can choose to play.I think it's fun and interest game for gamer in internet.It's about fighting game , You must keep items for selling and you will get item to up your level in the next time.If you get 999 of level , you are strongest person in this game. you can do eveything you want. For example you can killed the demon and monster so easy and you will get a lot of the precious etc.I played this game cause of my girlfriend , She would not to play alone.Then I have played since 1 month ago but now I cannot play too much because university has opened.I have to study harder because my grade is not good enough.My girlfriend told me " You can play everything you want but you should have to do a schudule for with a book and study". I will do my best and make her wish come true.So in each day when I finished study at assumtion university I planed I will play game with my friends and my girlfriends for 2 hour and I read a book for the test at night for 2 hour before I take a shower and went to sleep.
On Friday is my holiday because in 1 week I study 4 days.Today I usually call to my friend to go out with me. We planed to go to Dream world.It was unbelieveable that I met my old friends I hadn't seen them for 3 years.Then they looked change not bad but better than before I cannot remember. We talked about our old days. Then I missed them so much.I told them to play with us.At noon we ate KFC , I know now that someone of my friends study at thammasat university but someone is study at St.john's university. They told me they study so hard and when he test the final term they read a book to test so much. I agree with them because they look so serious than they studied with me in matthayom 3 but they gets a good grade. they told me they gets GPA for 3.00 in each term. Someone study law but someone study doctor.After we finish playing at Dream World we will came back home.Today I tired so much but I happy and funny because I play everything in Dream World and I met my old friends in this day.I will remember important things I will met and play with my old friends after I didn't saw them for 3 years ago.
On Saturday I went to shoping at central bang na with my family. I will met my sister at there because she sell goods at central bang na. I bought T-shirt to give my girlfriens for she graduated .I bought shirt for me and trousers for study at the university.I ate japaness restaurant with my sister and my family. I ate suchi and beef steak and my sister ate fish steak and rice. After that we ate SWENSENS for dessert. We think it's delicious. So I came back home at 21.00 pm.

1 comment:

Jasper said...

3.0 every semester! That is a lot!