1/26/08

JOURNER WEEK 3 (AFTER MIDTERM)

this week , I and my girlfriend went to a wedding ceremony of her friends on 26 January.So before a wedding ceremony's will arrive , we finds a suit for went to a wedding ceremony.I don't wanted went to this wedding because I think I don't intimated with her and I stint a money to buy a suit because if I bought it , I wear it specially this wedding ceremony only but my girlfried want me to go with her.This wedding ceremony's begin at 18.00 pm. in the hotel area ladphrao road on Saturday.I planed with my girlfried will went to choose a suit on Friday because It's my holiday this semester.But on Monday between I studied a law subject in class , my friends told me about his friends will make up a lesson in the library at abac on Friday and he arranged another his friends to make up a lesson.This subject we weill make up a lesson is criminal law1 because this subject is hard and It has a 4 credit.If I pass , It's makes my grade to high but On friday I arranged with my girlfrieds to buy a suit.I think if I told him I can't study , he cannot change because It's has another person will came on Friday except me.I feel to esteem highly another person can come on Friday.I asked him of the time of he teached so he teached at noon.I planed I will buy a suit in the morning and after that I went to abac to studied a criminal law1.On Thursday it has a problem that my girlfrieds is seriously ill.She's headache and to have a fever that I think it makes her cannot go to a wedding ceremony on Saturday.I followed a symptom of sickness to Friday , She's look better but She has a little fever that makes me cannot buy a suit with her and in the afternoon I went to make up a lesson at abac with my frieds.Appear that It's has a few people to make up this subject becaues another person has a business of themself.So on Saturday I put money 2000 baht to congratulate with her but I cannot went to a wedding ceremony because I don't have a suit and my girlfriends's ill that makes her can't went to wedding ceremony same me.
On Saturday at noon , I went to World Trade Center with my old friends. we talked between ate lunch at japaness reataurant about after we finished the exam in this semester.I think we wanted to go the sea because since We graduated at St.john's school , we never went to the sea.I think we should gone to be there because I bored to shopping at department store.I think we should to changed an atmosphere to relax because in Bangkok have a lot of pollution.I like a Hua-hin is good place because I think it's so beautiful and it has a beautiful beaches.I used to relax at Hua-hin with my family when I was child.I like this a seaside resort so much.I think I will went to relex this place again with my friends after finished the exam sure.

No comments: