1/12/08

JOURNER WEEK 1 (AFTER MIDTERM)

this week is New Years,I planed with my friends in old school to watched the movie.This movie is an Aliens versus predator.We will watching the movie at the mall on 6 January, But one of all my friends have problems.He cannot come with me because he quarreled with his mother,So we decided to change days to watching the movie in the next Saturday .we cannot triped on Monday to Friday because everybody has a different time to study and we studied in a different university.On Saturday we went to the mall at 14.00 by my friends'car.Today is a traffic jam because it's a children's day.we checked the time of movies but in each time has late.we think we will ate lunch an find another to do after finished eating.we ate the Daidomon restaurant.It's a buffet food.My friends want to ate Daidomon so much because ,Now this restaurant has a few brance and we ate this restaurant in two years ago when we study at St.john's school.we ate chicken,pork,fish with rice and ice-cream for dessert.I think it's cheap because it price is one hundred and sixty five for one person.When we finished eating we went to played game at game center.It has many children to played.I don't play because I don't like and I think it's expansive to play one round for ten baht but my friends plays.He played the house of the death and other games I don't know the names of it.After that I find a book at se-ed book center.I will bought an english one for lawyer book for used to study english for lawyer on Wednesday.This subject has change teacher in after midterm, then he told everybody to bought this book for studied with him.I saw this book but I don't sure because It has a diversified book is same english one for lawyer.So I asked Korntawat but he don't know same me because he studied at Siam.He don't stayed at home.He told me to bought in the next day for sure.So I came back home with my friends at 18.30. It's traffic jam so much for today.
On Monday in the morning ,I must studied law subject but today has Mr. Phamarn to teach and introduce about a good speech for law student.He is a famous person because he has a diversified achivement on tv program and he's a good debator.I like him so much because I think he is a good lawyer and he know general principles of law every clause.I listened he teached at C-building.I think he teaches fun and I receive an usefulness various opinions from him.He told every law student is if you are study a law subject , you must to speech a lot because mostly of person to study a law is cannot speech a lot.So he will give every student to practice a speech in room one by one and he will told who is good or who is bad.If someone who bad , he will told and to set right in wrong thing.I think I feel funny and I want him to teach a law subject in abac.

No comments: