2/3/08

JOURNER WEEK 4 (AFTER MIDTERM)

this week,my friends have a problem about his classmate.he studied at Thamasat university.His name was jiab ,his problem is he bored a one girlfriend in his group because she is selfish ,vehement sometimes and etc.He told me that other friends in his group feel bored same him and other friends will move out from this group because they aren't to be able to stand endure her but Jiab doesn't want to move out from this groups with his friends because he is anxious about a close friend of this girl that is close friends of him and me at St.john's school.his name was Gak.So Jiab's serious so much but he decided to move out from ths group sure because he feel disquiet and unhappy when he studied or ate lunch with her every times.I told him to tell this problem with Gak but he fear.Then I will helped Jiab to told Gak about Jiab don't like this girl for a long time but he never tell you.I talked with Gak by mobile phone for 2 hours.Gak told me he cannot follow his friends and cannot don't care this girl because after finished studied in class of every day ,he will send her at home because a house of them are adjoin and he intimate with her father and mother.But Gak and her don't lover ,They're friend.I don't wanted 2 my close friends get cross with each other.I told them to think a lot because each person have a different reason.I cannot helped them everything because I don't studied with them and I never met her and talked with her.I don't know about a habit of her but I believe that my friends can improve this problem.So I arranged them to shopping on Wednesday.
On Wednesday , I went to met and shopping with my friends at major.We ate a noodle when we arrived at there.Between we ate , we talked about problem of them.they look happy than 2-3 days ago. After that we played bowling because at that time has a promotion that can played for 2 hours and pay for 300 baht in one lane.we played 5 games within 2 hours because we played so fast.I think it's worthwhile because we shares to pay each 100 baht.Before we moved to a different place ,Jiab gave me a new cd-games online for me.When I came back home ,I install a new games in computer and played with them.
On Saturday between I went to shopping at World trade center with my family by taxi.I saw a one taxi near a taxi I sat have a cup of iced coffee put on a roof car while taxi run.I think if driver is drive so fast , it will drop from roof car and it makes another car will stained from iced coffee.I think it has someone who sit this taxi and put it on a roof car between get off.

No comments: