1/18/08

JOURNER WEEK 2 (AFTER MIDTERM)

this week , I went to victory mounment with my friends to buy a shirt. It has many shops at there.I will buy a lacoste shirt because my friends told me if I wanted , I can buy at there other than department store.It's very cheap because it 's a imitation but I think it 's same if you look at outside shirt.But the difference things between genuine goods and imitaion goods must look at the crocodile logo in interior shirt.The genuine goods will stick crocodie logo in a texture but imitation goods will screen the logo.So it has a many colour but It didn't have a white shirt that I wanted.Then I gets a blue shirt for today and I went to ate the noodle before to shopping at department store for the next.I shopping at century.We ate ice-cream at swensens and after that we played arcade game and choose photo hunt to played.It has highest level that fifty point.we gets 25 point for first round and gets 30 point for the next round.When we finished playing the arcade game , we will went back home to played online game at home.
On wednesday have problem at my father's office.My father have guest house at khao-san road but in this time he don't have a worker to help him.He have 1 worker to do work for a long time.He's a Myanmar people.Today in the morning my father gets new worker.My dad told him to wash the toilet and he went to sleep.In the evening when my dad wake up , the worker has escape and he steal the first worker's bags.In that bags have an identification card , radio , mobile phone . a lots of money and other.So my dad went to police station to inform this story and My grandmother give worker for 3000 baht to do a new identification card because if he don't have an identification card , he didn't to do work in guest house.he afraid the police to catch him because he 's a Myanmar people.My dad is so serious about worker and money to give him to do new ID.Now my mum must help my dad at guest house every day after she finished to do work.On Saturday and Sunday my mum and me will him him until to find a new worker.
This week , I started to read a book for test.The first subject I read is criminal law 1 because It has a many section.I checked in abac webside to look the days for test.The first day is on 25 Febuary.I think I must started to read now because it has a 5 week to begin the final exam.I arrange with my friends to make up a lesson before the test for 1 week.On sunday I write a section of criminal law 1 in my note book because It can make me easy to remember than I read in section law book.The first subject I test is World civil .I think I can do it because before midterm I can do and I have a lot of marks in class.I think every marks can make me to pass this subject.I will to do one's best in law subject and english 2 a lots than World civil because I want to pass every subject in this term and the next.

1 comment:

Jasper said...

Well if the Myanmese worker lost his passport and work permit because someone stole it he certainly could get in trouble with the Police. Good your dad helped him to sort things out