12/8/07

JOURNER WEEK 6

On Tuesday , I went to visit my friends at hospital.He has an accident in his legs.His legs are broken by another player between he played football with their friends.Now he's splint his leg and after two or three days he can came back home.When I finished visit him I went to Siam Paragon with my friends.My friend aent to DTAC company for changeing his promotion but it didn't has a promotion he want.Then he offered to watch the movie but I didn't want to watch the movie because It don't have an interesting movie I want.I would like to do something else.So I invited them to pay bowling.All of us agreed with my offerd and we went to play it.We played for two hours because It has a promotion in this time we played.This promotion was cheap.It has an accident between I played.A fingernail at my thump was broken because I didn't play to be careful.I feel bad because It has a bleed and ail.Therefore I played it so hard.After that other my friends will went to met his friends in another place. Then we will move to a diffeerent place and I went back home.when I came back home I chat the msn program with my old friends at St.john school.He persuade me go to motor expo on Friday at noon.I agree with him because On Friday is my holiday in this semester.Besides he will persuade other my friends.So we will went to motor expo 2007 On Friday.I play raknarok online games with him after I finished chat msn.
On Thursday is the Father's day , I prepare something with my mother to make him surprise.I thing I will bought an ice-cream cake for celebrate with him at night .At noon I and my mum went to SWENSENS to choose an ice-cream cake.It has a divesified and varied.I bought a vanila ice-cream cake.At night between my father watching tv. I told my mother to close the light and I hold the ice-cream cake to give my father.He look so serprise and to be very glad.I feel happy same him in today.We ate an ice-cream cake so delicious and happy so much in this days.
On Friday , I gets up in the morning.I arrange with my friends to met them in the St.john at 9.00 am.I went to motor expo at impact by his car.I ate the japaness restaurant.It has a lot of people in the impact. I ate suchi , fish steak and rice.Other my friends ate suchi set , shrimp steak , beef steak , tempura set and etc.It's an expensive restaurant because I ate for 4 people but the price we ate are higher than one thousand but we think it's good because it's hot and fresh food.After we finished eating at japanness restaurant , we get into the motor expo.It's has a lot of car to show.Each car is beautiful and expensive so much.The one things important in this motor expo is pretty girls.They look so beautiful same cars.I like TOYOTA because it has a many car to show and I think petty in TOYOTA is so cool than another brand.

No comments: